Senior IT Account Manager (Juniper Networks Provider) – London
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Anonymous
£35k-£45k + Uncapped commission + Bens
My client is both nationally and globally recognised as a highly prestigious IT Solutions Provider. Established for circa 20 years and turning over in excess of £50 million per year they work closely with an array of top level vendors including - Juniper, HP, VMware, Citrix and Symantec which in turn allows them to work with a plethora of Corporate Mid-Market and Enterprise clients, including; banking, legal, e-gaming and media organisations.
Working to the ethos of providing bespoke solutions to tailor every client need the company takes pride in building long standing, successful relationships. With further projected increases in turnover and profit exciting times the company are looking to grow and you can be a part of it too!
Working within a fun and vibrant office you will maintain and develop existing accounts, while going out and bringing in new business opportunities. The role will cover all aspects of the sales process and you will be given full reign to manage and develop accounts as you so fit.
It's expected that successful candidates will -
* Currently be working selling Juniper/HP Networking Solutions on behalf of a reseller/SI
* Have an average monthly GP £20k+ over the last 12 months
* Be driven to take advantage of the uncapped commission scheme (the majority of account managers earn in excess of £100k per year)
* Possess first class networking skills, and an ability to identify and develop new business opportunities
* Possess excellent communication skills
* Be proactive and driven in nature
In return for your hard work, drive and enthusiasm you will be provided with:
* A fantastic base salary with an uncapped OTE! (you will typically be given 20%+ of what you bill)
* Fabulous prospects for career progression and the scope to develop your career in areas you want!
* Constant up to date training
* Working in a friendly and fun filled environment
* Fabulous bonuses including - holidays, weekend breaks and luxury gifts
If you're interested in the above and are ready to take the next step in your IT Sales Career - hit the apply button now and send me an updated copy of your CV!!
For more information on this vacancy and others in IT Sales, please call Nishan Dey on (phone number removed) for an informal chat or alternatively email;
*Penguin is a recruitment consultancy and this is a permanent position*
Keywords - Sales executive, Internal Sales, Account Executive, Telesales, IT Sales, Account Manager, Sales consultant, IT reseller
Commutable Locations -Basingstoke, Berkshire, Reading, Winchester, Farnborough, Newbury, London, City, East London