Global Clients & Industries Platforms Project Manager
Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by PWC-1
PwC is looking for an established manager level candidate to join the Global Clients & Industries team to project manage a major internal go-to-market campaign on a fixed term contract. The Global Clients & Industries team leads all global activities to support our priority clients and our global industries.
The role is a 6-9 months Fixed term contract.
The role will require excellent project management skills, strong influencing skills, creativity, experience of marketing and campaign management, excellent communication and the ability to flex your style in order to be credible
A proven track record of delivering effective marketing programmes or driving business issues led campaigns is critical, as well as experience of working in professional services. The role will require someone with excellent project management and business development skills; as well as a willingness to roll your sleeves up to get things done.
This role is multifaceted and offers a unique opportunity for a high performing individual to work on a major global initiative for PwC. The growing importance of this project has brought about the immediate need for an experienced manger to work with the team specifically with the following
- Project manage the roll out of a major internal global campaign
- Ensure clear roll-out plan is in place and agreed deadlines are met
- Develop strong working relationships with all project team members
- Development of campaign materials ranging from presentations, briefing documents, video, online and others.
- Identify fresh and creative approaches to driving awareness and engagement
- Track territory adoption of campaign
- Engage with and manage stakeholders across the whole business, ensuring they are kept up to date with progress and understand their roles and responsibilities regarding review and sign off
- Manage and track the development and subsequent publishing of digital assets on the PwC internal portal
- Ensure strategic and other forms of communications are aligned to the overall project messaging framework
- Identify relevant content/insight from across the business
- Build a strong community of content contributors.
Essential skills needed for the role
- Graduate calibre with a proven track record in effective project management with a strong marketing bias.
- Able to develop credibility quickly and sustain strong relationships at senior levels (both with clients and internal stakeholders).
- Experience of working in a global professional services environment.
- Creative and innovative approach.
- Excellent planning and project management skills.
- Excellent influencing and powerful communication skills - verbal, written, listening.
- Confidence and ability to interact at all levels across multiple cultures
- Proactive with a positive 'can do' approach.
- Organised approach to performing tasks and prioritising work where there are conflicting time demands
- Attention to detail
- Self starter able to work effectively as part of a team.
- Comfortable working under pressure
- Good all round use of current technologies (e.g. Powerpoint, Google)
- A sound business understanding as well as being commercially and risk aware.
Internal firm services
In order to deliver a first-class service to our clients, we need first-class support internally. Internal firm services is a network of specialist support professionals and includes marketing, recruitment, human capital, finance, technology, learning and development, procurement, to name but a few. Each team plays a vital role in making sure we have all the right resources, services and technology across our business.
The skills we look for in future employees
All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviours that support us in delivering our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviours make up our global leadership framework, 'The PwC Professional' and are made up of five core attributes; whole leadership, technical capabilities, business acumen, global acumen and relationships.
We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We seek to attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool, as well as those who reflect the diverse nature of our society. And we aim to encourage a culture where people can be themselves and be valued for their strengths. Creating value through diversity is what makes us strong as a business and as an organisation with an increasingly agile workforce, we're open to flexible working arrangements where appropriate.
Kantar Group Limited
Gleeson Recruitment Group
Career Moves Group
Swanstaff Recruitment Ltd