Associate, Client Support
Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by S&P Global
The Role: Associate, Client Support The Location: Charlottesville, VA
The Team: As a member of the Client Services team, you will serve as an expert for the Market Intelligence Platform. Working on a team is essential in this role. Additionally, Client Services interacts with many internal teams, including Sales, Content, Product, and Technical Support.
The Grade: (for internal use only): G7
What's in it for you:
- Build a career with a global company
- Assist market leaders and decision-makers across the Financial Services industry
- Grow and improve your skills by supporting enterprise level products and new technologies
- Provide exceptional customer service to clients, distributors and internal SPGMI staff via phone, email, and web chats in the areas of industry, content and product consulting
- Support a client base of firms across the Investment Banking, Private Equity, Investment Management, Financial Corporate, and Non-Financial Corporate segments which account for over $1.3 billion in annual revenue for S&P Global
- Positively impact client perception of the Market Intelligence division while handling approximately 150 client cases each month
- An undergraduate degree is required. Finance, Accounting, Economics, or other related fields are preferred.
- This program is limited to those who are a US citizen, lawful permanent resident (LPR), asylee or refugee
- Preferred 3.0 + GPA
- Strong collaboration and teamwork skills
- Strong communication and customer service skills to effectively resolve client concerns and promote SPGMI product usage
- An ability to pursue problems, time manage, and organize are also required
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
The EEO is the Law Poster describes discrimination protections under federal law.
Associate, Client Support