Posted on Jan 22, 2019 by Anonymous
Are you an HR Manager looking for a new role? Are you passionate, driven and hard working? Do you have a background working as an HR Manager?
If so, we are looking for an HR Manager near the Sittingbourne area for a permanent opportunity.
* Job title: HR Manager
* Salary: £35,000 to £40,000 dependent on experience
* Contract: Permanent
* Start date: January 2019
* Location: Sittingbourne
* Consultant: Andrew Irvine (Apply online only))
Benefits available to you:
* Competitive salary
* Permanent opportunity with great career prospects
* Based in Sittingbourne with easy access from the M2/A2
* Enjoy a high level of responsibility
* 40 hours per week
* Car allowance
* Phone and laptop provided
* 10% bonus
* 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
We are currently representing our client, a Waste Management and Recycling company, to recruit an HR Manager. As an HR Manager you will be reporting directly into the Director of Legal & Admin, working closely with the wider Compliance Team to embed key HR processes and people focussed policies within the business.
You will have a strong background within HR Management, be a self motivated individual with the ability to use your own initiative. Performing effectively and setting your own high standards, consistently achieving them will be key to this role.
* Be qualified to a minimum CIPD level 5
* Have a strong, varied and practical HR background
* Have knowledge of HR/Pay systems
* Be resilient with the ability to have critical conversations when necessary
* Be able to communicate at all levels
* A background in the Waste industry, logistics or haulage is desirable but not essential
If you feel you have the attributes and skills suitable for this role then please call me on (Apply online only) for information on how to apply.
This vacancy is being handled by Andrew Irvine, Senior Consultant at Pearson Whiffin Recruitment
Pure Resourcing Solutions
Civitas Recruitment ltd