Mechanical Maintenance / PUMPS / Boilers 29-25k
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Anonymous
To provide and efficient control of work service, supporting projects, moves and churn and operational activities across the portfolio for their Client . Role is primarily Sunbury based.
The role will provide support in the coordination, planning and monitoring of sub-contract works including monitoring, auditing, and enforcement of the Control of Work requirements. The role is responsible for the safe execution, agreed quality and timely completion of sub-contract work and to ensure that the Client requirements are adhered to at all times.
1. Host, oversee and work with visiting contractors, both project related and in support of the operational team activities.
2. Manage work delivery at client premises, ensuring agreed quality objectives and timely project completion
3. Manage safe execution of work to ensure adherence to the safe systems of work.
4. Carry out and meet SLAs and PPms set by the contract.
5. Look to innovate and improve on best practices and support the client growth by developing skill sets and learning new processes.
6. Develop and share ideals and knowledge.
7. Ensure completion of all reactive Helpdesk Requests ensuring closing and completion in line with SLA's
8. Participate in a on call rota to support out of hours emergencies.
9. Support the Client Projects and Operational teams by coordinating activity and advising limitations.
10. Develop and maintain consistent, professional and effective communication with project managers, contractors, consultants, customers and client representatives.
1. Building Services Knowledge
2. Mechanical Knowledge
3. Commercial and pressure systems Knowledge
4. Facility knowledge
5. HSE Knowledge
6. City & Guilds or equivalent in an Engineering, Building Services, Construction or related discipline
7. SMSTMS / IOSH / NEBOSH certification desirable
8. Manager or supervisory experience of contractors for both remedial service and maintenance,
9. Certificated assessor for building services activities including confined space, hot works, working at height, desirable hold or held a AP appointment for pressure systems
10. Experienced Authorised Person and competent operator of Permit to Work systems
11. Computer literate, familiar with MS Office Applications, including Microsoft Project and capable of becoming competent user of bespoke databases
12. Experience of having worked in a similar role within a large diverse organisation and have a proven track record of success in delivering and monitoring EHS activities
13. Excellent knowledge of Health, Safety and Environmental issues, with the ability to interpret relevant policy and legislation, and implement this across all working practices.
14. Ideally, experience of working in a continuous improvement culture.
15. Minimum of 5 yrs experience with a Recognised Apprenticeship
16. BMS Controls Experience / HVAC Experience