Director - Clinical Service Line - Orthopedics
Posted on Jan 20, 2019 by Ascension
We Are Hiring
Dir-Clinical Service Line 2 - Orthopedics - Full-Time, Day - Ascension Michigan
Some air travel required to support National Service Line structure
Why Join Ascension?
Our Mission, Vision and Values: Ascension Michigan, as a Catholic health ministry, is committed to providing spiritually centered, holistic care which sustains and improves the health of individuals in the communities we serve, with special attention to the poor and vulnerable.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Ascension Michigan, you will have the opportunity to lead the management of clinical service lines.
- Coordinates the use of human and financial resources to ensure the service line(s) operates efficiently, effectively, safely and timely. Manages contracts and service agreements associated with the service line(s).
- Evaluates, develops, and adapts the clinical and business processes of the clinical service line(s) to meet the ever changing healthcare environment and needs of patients and families.
- Develops and markets expanded and/or new services in response to innovation, technology, strategic developments or compensation consistent with the goals of the clinical service.
- Partners with other key departments to develop short and long range strategic plans for the service, operating and capital budgets, and an integrated strategic and financial plan for the service.
- Accountable for understanding current and future needs of customer base in order to achieve overall local operating unit and organization strategic goals.
- Develops and implements strategies to achieve service line growth including marketing, physician recruitment and retention.
- Provides direction for the day-to-day operations of assigned service line.
What You Will NeedLicenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Current registration/licensure/certification in applicable discipline preferred.
- Master's Level Degree
- Masters degree in Business, Health Service Administration, Nursing, or related field required
- 5 years of progressive leadership experience in a healthcare facility or physician practice. Related service line/clinical experience preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension Michigan provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing: . Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Ascension Michigan will be reviewed at the e-mail address supplied.
Thank you for considering a career with Ascension Michigan.
Ascension Michigan participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E -Verify (link to E-verify site)