Caregivers Day Swing & Evening Shifts
Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Merrill Gardens
Merrill Gardens, a privately-owned family company with a proud history of success is currently hiring Caregivers for Three Shifts at our Burien, WA Community. Apply now to join one of the most respected senior living operators in the country!
Yes, You CAN have a meaningful Career!
Watch This! !
We offer our employees:
- Highly Competitive pay!
- Benefits that include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with generous company match, vacation & sick time, holidays, and more!!!
- Free Daily Meals!
- A rapidly growing company with opportunities for advancement!
- Three Flexible Schedules! (10:00 - 6:00, 11:00 - 7:00, & 2:00 - 10:30)
Yes, you CAN grow your career!
If you are someone with:
- Current caregiver training/certification as specified by state agency or the ability to obtain
- CNA license or two years previous experience as a caregiver
- Ability to obtain first aid/CPR certification within 30 days of employment
- A strong desire to care for Seniors
We want to talk with you!
Consider applying to become a Senior Caregiver with Merrill Gardens!
Our Caregivers are Responsible for:
- Assisting residents with activities of daily living including dressing, bathing, meals, laundry and general care.
- Managing medication as allowed by the state, and completing daily progress reports of services provided.
Merrill Gardens was recognized as 2016 Family Business of the Year!
Our mission is to provide an inspiring environment for our residents, families, and team members where every life is defined by the possibilities.
If you are a team focused individual with a deep commitment to customer service, please start the online application process to become part of the Merrill family!
Learn more about our company at
Merrill Gardens is an Equal Opportunity EmployerJB.0.00.LN