Metal Fabricator Welder Night Shift
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by AZZ Enclosure Systems
AZZ Enclosure Systems, manufacturer of equipment centers and custom electrical enclosures, is looking for experienced Fabricators/Welders for the Pittsburg facility. Fabricators at AZZ assemble and fabricate metal cabinets, enclosures, bases, and/or other components.
What's in if for you:
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance
- Employee stock purchase plan
- 401K Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation and personal days
- Follow customer specifications and engineering drawings, gather required materials, lay-out, assemble and weld base or enclosure.
- Set up equipment and weld parts together using TIG, MIG, gas welding, brazing and any combination of arc welding processes.
- Install specialized parts and components on enclosures, which may include insulation, Z-bar, doors, hinges, brackets using cutting, welding and grinding tools.
- Install specialized parts and components on bases, which may include structural steel, flat and formed sheet metal / plate, lift and lugs.
- Examine weld for appropriate size, quality and precision.
- Repair products by dismantling, straightening, reshaping and rewelding as needed.
- Operate crane or other lifting equipment to move and position base or other enclosure components to complete work on all areas of the enclosure.
- Work with engineering staff to clarify information and obtain design changes as needed.
- May repair products by dismantling, straightening, reshaping and reassembling as needed.
- May operate a forklift to move materials and supplies.
- Follow all established quality and safety guidelines.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area.
- Perform additional duties as requested.
- Ability to use basic hand tools, power tools, tape measure, grinders, and saws safely.
- Basic math skills including addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, fractions.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and review designs and drawings (blueprints).
- MIG welding.
- Requires good judgment, and ability to work with others and perform other tasks as assigned.
- Previous work with structural steel, welding and grinding processes.
- Strong attention to detail in measurements and design specifics.
- Experience operating a forklift preferred.
- Dependable - report to work every day on time
- Ability to pass drug screen and background check
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Flexibility with schedule and willing to work extra hours, evenings and weekends as needed
- Willingness to work in extreme temperatures both inside and outside
- High School Diploma or GED
Ironworker,Welder,Welding Specialist,Commercial / Industrial Welder,Carbon Welder
AZZ Enclosure Systems
AZZ Enclosure Systems