IT Infrastructure & Security Manager
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by TEARFUND UK
Tearfund is looking for an IT Infrastructure Engineer to work within the Global IT team. This is an exciting environment, where you will be working to support Tearfund's global staff in serving those living in poverty.
As IT Infrastructure & Security Manager you will be working within the IT Senior Management Team to provide, maintain and develop excellent IT infrastructure to enable service delivery to our staff.
Do you have proven experience in managing complex network environments? Do you have significant experience in managing Hyper-V environments and clustered storage? Then this could be the role for you!
- have a passion for providing the very best solutions to a global staff base through working closely with colleagues across IT and beyond.
- provide highly competent issue resolution across a wide range of technologies.
- be able to demonstrate a strong commitment to excellent documentation and the ability to communicate well with both technical and non-technical colleagues.
- have experience of working in a current Windows network environment and with an extensive Hyper-V estate
- be competent in administering all aspects of Active Directory and various principles relating to resilient IT systems for business continuity.
- be a clear thinker and communicator, with confident and friendly telephone/email manner, and an understanding and sensitivity to cross-cultural issues in a very demanding international relief environment.
Applicants must be committed to Tearfund's Christian beliefs.
The recruitment process will include specific checks related to safe-guarding issues.