Senior Consultant - Demand Planner Big 4
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Bramwith Consulting
Senior Consultant - Demand Planner - 'Big 4' Management Consultancy - London/Manchester/Bristol + more locations - up to £65K basic + Strong Package
This Leading 'Big 4' Management Consultancy have been going through a period of steady growth and onboarding of new clients over the last decade.
They are now looking for a Senior Consultant to join the team to work on a range of Demand Planning projects for their key FTSE250 clients.
Join an organization whom support the growth and progression of employee's through structured learning and developments, ensuring that you are given the very best opportunity to move to more senior positions within the organization.
There is some travel within this position across the UK and occasionally across Europe, however there is also a lot of opportunity to work from home and work flexibly.
The Senior Consultant - Demand Planner will have responsibility for:
- Managing forecasts and previous year's sales including analysis of seasonal trends for this organization's FTSE250 clients, driving through excellent efficiencies
- Ensuring that the project teams are meeting deadlines and working collaboratively with the client to ensure that targets and Consultancy's' high standards are met or even exceeded expectations
- Building excellent relationships with the client base, suppliers and internal stakeholders from junior through to C-Suite level throughout the businesses
The Ideal Demand Planner will have:
- Demand Planning experience within a large organization, ideally Bluechip
- Degree (or equivalent) qualification
- Strong numerical / analytical skills
- No consultancy experience is required
Whether you are looking for a step into consultancy, or to progress your consultancy career this opportunity provides the options to learn and develop within a collaborative environment.
For more information regarding this exciting role, please contact Emily with a copy of your CV at
Key words: Demand Planner, Demand Planning, London, Central London, Supply Chain, Consultancy, Management Consultancy, Senior Consultant, Travel