Snr Procurement Manager (IT & Technology) - £75K
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by 1st Executive
Role: Senior Procurement Manager (IT & Technology)
Salary: Up to £75K + Excellent Benefits
Our client, a leading FTSE 100 Organisation, and respected market leader, seek to recruit a Senior IT Procurement Manager - with experience of delivering complex IT sourcing programmes across Software, Services, Digital, Cyber Security and AI. The role forms a key part of the on-going Procurement Transformation programme, supporting the organisations drive for innovation whilst contributing towards the CEO's cost saving agenda.
You will have responsibility for a business critical portfolio of IT Procurement projects - with a focus on complex Software, Services, Digital, Cyber Security and AI initiatives. You will be tasked with developing and delivering cutting edge procurement, strategic sourcing and category management solutions, operating as an internal business partner to key stakeholders across this complex 'blue-chip' organisation
You will deliver a first-class procurement service to the internal customer by leading and managing large scale, complex procurement negotiations whilst managing the key vendor relationships across the IT procurement portfolio.
You will be an experienced IT Procurement specialist with significant and demonstrable category expertise across the breadth of the IT category portfolio:
- You will demonstrate specific Procurement experience of Software, Services, Digital, Cyber Security and AI
- You will demonstrate Procurement experience gained in a complex 'blue-chip' environment
- You will demonstrate a consultative approach to engaging and influencing key stakeholders
- You will be comfortable operating in a autonomous Procurement environment, and be willing to lead and manage end to end IT sourcing projects
- Ideally Degree & MCIPS qualified