MRO CATEGORY MANAGER
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Bramwith Consulting
MRO CATEGORY MANAGER - FTSE 100 COMPANY - LONDON - £45K - £55K + PACKAGE
Are you looking for a new and exciting procurement opportunity? Do you have extensive MRO procurement experience across the manufacturing space? Are you looking to develop your career in fast paced yet rewarding environment? If the answer to these questions is yes then read on to apply.
Working on a world renowned account within the food/beverages space, you will be required to draw from your extensive procurement experience within the MRO space to identify opportunities for category savings. Working with the wider business stakeholders you will work within strict timeframes to implement strategic sourcing plans across the entire MRO category on a global scale. You will be required to implement best in class processes and work with international stakeholders to align expectations across all manufacturing plants within the UK. Leading a team you will help develop category management and end to end project management across all work streams.
- In depth procurement experience of the entire MRO category across all areas within chemicals, plant maintenance, machine parts and power transmitters
- The ability to work with demanding stakeholders on an international scale and the experience to negotiate across different cultures
- Full end to end procurement project management experience with a track record of identifying quick opportunities to make savings
- A confident communication style is vital with the ability to adjust communication styles according to the stakeholder
- A commercial track record of delivering savings within a food/beverage manufacturing environment would be highly advantageous
- Flexibility on UK travel
This is a really exciting opportunity to get involved with of the worlds' most renowned manufacturing company. Not only will you have the opportunity to work for a FTSE 100 brand but you will spearhead exciting global projects in a demanding yet rewarding environment. If you feel that you have what it takes to be successful in this position then please apply directly to Emily at
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at
KEY SKILLS: MRO, Procurement, indirects, FM, Food, Beverages, Capex, Global, Manufacturing, Scotland, Glasgow