Branch Analyst Program
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Morgan Stanley USA
The Branch Analyst Diversity Program is available to students from diverse backgrounds, ethnicities, gender and sexual orientation. Individuals are placed in one of our branches located throughout the United States. The placement in Branch Administration includes rotations throughout Operations / Service, Risk / Compliance and Business Development. Analysts are then placed in a separate rotation, working alongside Financial Advisor teams. Branch Analysts will participate in a week-long orientation in our Westchester and New York offices where they will learn about the organization, products and strategic initiatives. They will also hear from senior leaders within the Firm as well as have the opportunity to meet their program peers.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Processing and analyzing financial data for client portfolios
- Creating asset allocation reviews and financial plans
- Developing proposals and presentations for prospects and clients
- Analyzing the Financial Advisors' books of business and identifying new business opportunities
- Identifying opportunities to promote the development of client relationships
- Analysts will obtain training for and are required to pass the Series 7 and Series 66 licensing exams
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE, and SKILLS:
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Administration, Management, or Finance preferred
- Minimum GPA of 3.2
- A strong desire and commitment to understand the global wealth management business.
- An ability to understand and interpret numeric data, especially as it relates to financial services.
- Effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Strong desire to gain further understanding of the global wealth management business
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong team player
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent judgment and ability to be discreet in all manners
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Strong work ethic
- Complex Business Service Officer
EOE committed to diversifying its workforce.
Branch Analyst Program