SAP Senior Service Delivery Manager
Posted on Sep 24, 2022 by Lemongrass
Job- SAP Senior Service Delivery Manager
Lemongrass Consulting is the leading professional and managed service provider of SAP enterprise applications running on hyperscale cloud infrastructure. Our objective is to delight our customers every day by reducing the cost and increasing the agility of their SAP systems. We do this with our continuous innovation, automation, migration and operation, delivered on the world's most comprehensive cloud platforms - AWS, Azure and GCP. We have been working with AWS since 2010 and we are a Premier Amazon Partner Network (APN) Consulting Partner. We are also a Microsoft Gold Partner, a Google Cloud Partner and an SAP Certified Silver Partner.
Our team is what makes Lemongrass exceptional and why we have the excellent reputation in the market that we enjoy today. At Lemongrass, you will work with the smartest and most motivated people in the business. We take pride in our culture of innovation and collaboration that drives us to deliver exceptional benefits to our clients every day.
Job Details and Responsibilities
As a Sr. Service Delivery Manager, you will closely collaborate with Cloud Infrastructure, SAP Technical Support, Service Delivery Management and Senior Management to ensure delivery of a unified support experience for customers. You ensure the implementation of the incident resolution process, with transparent communication driving high levels of internal/external customer satisfaction. You'll work with customers as a management and escalation point of contact to provide assurance and resources as needed, regularly acting as the customers' advocate helping prioritize and gain momentum in solving complex challenges. You will ensure that thorough root cause analysis is conducted and clearly documented as well as ensure action items resulting from the root cause analysis are implemented.
As a Sr. Service Delivery Manager, you will contribute to the continuous update of Critical Incident Management Standard Operating Procedures and related process areas in the Detect to Correct value stream.
As a thought leader you will be engaged to lead global initiatives.
- Excellent in working with remote teams
- 24/7 Escalation Management Service for Major/Critical Incidents. Shift rotation will be required
- Flawless handover of Major Incidents 24/7
- Lead customer calls and communication as well as internal communication/escalations
- Lead escalation to Lemongrass Partner Managers or customer-specific Partner Managers, ie, AWS, Azure, Google or SAP
- Ensure Global Process adherence from Detecting a Major Incident over Customer-handling/communication to Root Cause Analysis is delivered, and action items being implemented
- Keep track and periodically report of all Major Incidents across Lemongrass to ensure Postmortems are conduced and actions are closed
- Scope includes current Customer Escalation Management, Internal Escalation Management (ie, internal support tooling), Customer-specific Escalation Management and Partner escalation management
- Contribute to Critical Incident Process and related processes within the Detect to Correct Value Stream
- You may act as Team Lead for the Critical Incident Management Function being responsible for the overall team's success
- Other duties may be assigned by the Department Head and/or its representatives
- Excellent in working in remote teams
- Excellent in managing senior level stakeholder
- Minimum of 5 years of Process Management experience (ie Incident Management)
- Proficient in ITIL processes especially Incident, Problem Management and Change Management
- Basic hands-on Project Management experience
- Proven experience in contributing to process improvements
- Excellent English language written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a global team
- SAP Basis background is preferred but not required
- Exposure to modern concepts such as DevOps, IT4IT and High Velocity IT preferred
- Selected applicant will be subject to a background investigation, which will be conducted and the results of which will be used in compliance with applicable law.
Lemongrass Consulting is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, religious creed, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, genetic information, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.