Java Enterprise Integration Developer - £700/day - Remote
Posted on Sep 24, 2022 by Hunter Bond
Senior Java Enterprise Integration Developer required by my Investment Banking client in London, on a long-term contract basis.
You will be a key part of the Enterprise Messaging team, working towards implementing new and enhancing existing application integration projects within the Middleware framework. This requires involvement in the full project life cycle from the initial project technical proposal through to analysis, design, implementation and subsequent production rollout and support.
This role will expose the individual to all business areas, including Front Office, settlements, custody and accounting.
The following is required:
- Strong Java J2EE development skills
- Experience with ESB technologies, such as Spring Integration, Camel, Mule, Fuse, etc
- Understanding of enterprise architecture and design skills
- Unix skills, in particular Linux
- Relational database skills
- Good communication skills
The following is desirable:
- Understanding of publish/subscribe messaging paradigms (JTA/JTS)
Rate: Up to £700/day
Duration: 12 months +
If you are interested in this Java Developer (ESB, Spring, Camel, Mule, Fuse) position and meet the above requirements please apply immediately.