Integration Tester to work at multinational Institution in Stockholm
Posted on Sep 24, 2022 by infeurope S.A.
We are looking for an Integration Tester (part time) for a client project in Stockholm.
- Definition of test plans;
- Definition of test cases;
- Infrastructure as Code and automated testing;
- Construction of test scenarios and scripts;
- Tests coordination and execution;
- Creation of automated tests;
- Reporting of test results;
- Setting up test environments.
- University degree with minimum 3 years of experience in IT;
- Minimum 2 years of information Systems testing experience;
- Experience with agile software development (for instance, DevOps) or other iterative development processes (for instance, RUP);
- ITIL foundation education and certification;
- Ability to cope with fast changing technologies used in application developments;
- Aptitudes in reporting;
- Knowledge of testing automation, methodologies, technologies and tools
- Knowledge of Windows Server products, Active Directory and group- and user management
- Ability to work in a DevOps based environment
- Good verbal and written communication skills in the English language.
infeurope is a Luxembourg-based IT service provider, designing, developing and managing multilingual information and documentary systems in many application areas and business sectors. For more than 38 years we have delivered IT systems and solutions.