AVP, CCAR Process & Controls
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Citi-US
- Primary Location: United States,Delaware,Wilmington
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Risk Management
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
- Job ID:
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi's Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients' and the public's trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
The Consumer Risk Planning and Analyst team is responsible for producing the CCAR 14A disclosures and preparing all materials to support the Cost of Credit projections reported in these disclosures. This role will focus on the streamlining and automation of all manual processes that the production team manages today.
• Support the preparation of CCAR 14A Retail regulatory reports through the Retail CCAR 14A platform
• Produce and review process documentation to and suggest improvements to lead continuous improvement
• Work with technology and business teams to automate/enhance the CCAR platform & reports
• Create and review technical documents detailing the production process and requirements for automation
• Create test scripts and test cases for performing UAT
• Coordinate with Country/Business/Region Risk teams to perform UAT testing of technology platforms
• Design data quality control processes
• Review changes in the reporting instruction made by the regulatory authorities
• Design analytical reports including variance/trend analysis
• Maintain relationships and communication with Internal / External Audit and Central CCAR Team/Regulators to ensure proper coordination and liaison, validation and control, timely and accurate responses are provided
• Communicate and interact with other areas across the organization including: Finance & Planning, Regulatory Reporting, Accounting Policy, Risk Reporting and regional management to resolve issues pertaining to Regulatory Reporting
• Validate/provide account specification/mapping tables for reporting systems
• Perform the assigned tasks and projects with minimum supervision
The individual will learn to work with teams from diverse backgrounds spanning various regions including Risk Management, Financial reporting, Infrastructure, Architecture, Operations, and Technology.
Knowledge / Experience:
• Bachelor's degree or higher in Mathematical, Science, Engineering, Finance, or related fields
• 4+ years of experience in Financial / Regulatory Reporting area
• Experience in Consumer Banking
• Understanding of Loans related Regulatory disclosures (FR_Y-9C, CCAR 14Q, CCAR 14A)
Preferred skills / competencies:
• Excellent project & process management skills with ability to deliver under constrained timelines
• Strong understanding of technologies (BI reporting, SAS, Excel VBA) and technology systems
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Technical writing experience and understanding of SDLC
• A strong background in financial reporting
• Able to work independently AVP, CCAR Process & Controls