HR & PAYROLL ADMINISTRATOR
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Adecco
HR & PAYROLL ADMINISTRATOR
Overall Purpose of the role -
The main purpose of this role is reporting into the HR Manager primarily supporting the administration of the HR department. This role is ideal for anybody who can work independently and can organise their own workload effectively, who also wants to build their HR experience with a very credible and forward-thinking business.
Main Duties of the role -
- To play a key role in 'onboarding' new colleagues and providing Managers with the required documents to give to their new starters
- Ensure all employees have the correct Right to Work documentation and references within their employee file.
- Conduct investigations to support the Discipline and Grievance process
- Prepare employee packs for absence management meetings
- Inform Line Managers of when appraisals are due and for whom and when probation periods are coming to an end, chasing the notes and any follow up meeting outcomes for the employee personnel files.
- To be responsible for developing the intranet pages, uploading and maintaining the templates so that they are always up to date and updating the Senior Management Team of new information, processes or templates
- Responsible for the submission of two payrolls for over 300 employees, collating documents and sending to our external payroll provider and highlighting any Business risks associated with absences, pay discrepancies.
- Potential to learn international payroll as the Company grows internationally, working closely with the Commercial Directors and the HR Manager on foreign contractual terms
- Support recruiting managers by coordinating job advertisements both internally and externally, coordinating recruitment though website and working with external recruitment provider to maintain accurate vacancy descriptions and job descriptions
- Co-ordinate projects which support the HR function and Directors, using their own drive and motivation to deliver results and maintain lines of communication with progress updates
Essential Skills and Qualifications -
- Proficient with Microsoft 365
- Maintains a high standard of work and takes pride in attention to detail and consistency
- Candidates need to have HR experience and have strong admin experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent planning and organisation skills to meet deadlines
- Proven experience of project co-ordination
- 2 Years' experience in an administration role with accountability
- Driven, ambitious with a keen eye for detail
Monday - Friday - 8.00am - 4.00pm
£20,000 - £25,000 per annum.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy
Travail Employment Group
Axon Moore Group Ltd