Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Anonymous
Our Client is a multi-national industrial manufacturer that makes a variety of products, ranging from floor covering to specialist chemicals. The business operates in 4 continents, employs over 7000 people and has over 5000 patents. They have also been in operation for over 150 years and have a great reputation within their market.
This is a new role within my clients UK business so you will have the opportunity to really help shape the role and make an impact. You will be responsible for efficiently organising all maintenance activity and coordinating the contractors and staff involved, all the whilst keeping downtime to a minimum and never compromising on quality.
• Ensuring all planned preventative maintenance & work orders are coordinated and completed.
• Evaluate both reactionary and planned preventative maintenance completed orders to identify any opportunities for improvement.
• Maximise the efficiency of shutdowns to minimise operational downtime.
• Develop, drive and support improvements for planned maintenance programs to ensure all items are within regulatory compliance.
• Generate monthly reports relating to maintenance performance, activity and costs.
• Working with the stores to improve availability of consumables and critical spares.
• Minimum HNC, or equivalent within a maintenance environment.
• Knowledge of both mechanical and electrical maintenance processes.
• IT literate
• Ability to organise, coordinate and complete multiple tasks.
• Experience planning and coordinating maintenance works within a manufacturing environment.
Key Words: Greater Manchester, Maintenance Planner, Maintenance Engineer,, Manufacturing, Planner, Coordinator
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age