Sailpoint Consultant - £600 PD Outside IR35
Posted on Sep 23, 2022 by McCabe & Barton
Identity Security Consultant
Our client, an Identity Management Expert, are looking to hire an Identity Security/Sailpoint Consultant on a Contract 6 month Outside IR35 contract £600 PD.
Alternatively, if you were prepared to relocate to Waterford in the Republic of Ireland on a permanent basis our client will sponsor you and pay for relocation.
They deliver innovative cybersecurity and compliance strategies and solutions through a combination of expert advice and industry-leading technologies.
They currently have immediate openings for experienced Consultants to join their industry-leading Identity Security practice which has a track record of delivering some of the most complex, innovative and successful Identity Security projects globally.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Driving the resolution of complex identity security issues to ensure policy and regulatory compliance
- Collaborating as part of a distributed team to design and develop strategies, architecture and implementation plans
- Understanding the core IT infrastructure of client organisations, developing strategies to facilitate their business and mitigate their risk
- Analysing the technical and business requirements for security solutions
- Configuring and implementing Identity Security solutions
The successful candidate should possess:
- An ability to demonstrate deep technical knowledge of the Identity Security domain and at least three years' relevant experience
- Java programming skills; experience with J2EE and agile development methodologies & tools
- Experience with many of the following:
- XML/REST, HTML, Web/Application Servers (Apache Tomcat)
- Windows and Unix (Linux, AIX, HP)
- Databases (Oracle, Sybase, DB2, MSSQL, MySQL)
- Mainframe (RACF)
- Enterprise Directories (LDAP, Microsoft Active Directory)
- Enterprise systems (SAP HR, ServiceNow, Workday)
- Implementation experience with Sailpoint IdentityIQ/IdentityNow, Ping Identity, CyberArk, Okta, etc.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong customer focus with the drive to help our clients solve their challenges
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Pride in your work and a belief that only the best will do