C#/.Net Developer/Senior Software Engineer
Posted on Sep 23, 2022 by Scott-Merrick LLP
C#/.Net Developer/Senior Software Engineer - London or Manchester, Hybrid working
Leading SaaS/Software Solution Provider to the Cultural/Retail sector in the UK, with operations in the USA also, providing niche leading edge technical solutions, marketing and point-of-sale expertise.
The company is well-established in the marketplace and looking to grow their software engineering capabilities and department The ideal candidate must have a proven track-record as a Software Engineer, be practiced in agile delivery, test driven development and refactoring techniques, with a strong tech track record, are looking for Software Engineers who enjoy working in a proactive, collaborative environment where you can take real ownership of what you are working on.
Core Skills Knowledge and Expertise for the C#/.Net Developer/Senior Software Engineer position:
- C#/.NET experience
- Agile software delivery practices including Lean and Kanban
Experience/exposure of the following are desirable, but not essential (as long as you are willing to learn!):
- Continuous Integration
- Dependency Injection & Inversion of Control
- Azure Cloud (DevOps, Compute, Storage, SQL PaaS etc)
The company offers the following benefits package for the Senior Software Engineer role:
- Flexible working. If it works for you and it works for your team, then it works.
- Different teams may have different practices that require people in the office or online at specific times.
- NHS top up scheme (covering dental, optical, therapy & counselling, prescription and other health related costs)
- Mental Health First Aiders across the business
- Continuous development supported by Line manager, learning budget and 10% time
- Enhanced Maternity, Adoption & Shared Parental Leave
- 25 days paid holiday with flexibility to take bank holidays wherever you choose
- 2 volunteering days per year
- Pension scheme with matched contributions
- Office demo, drinks and celebrations every Friday (currently virtual)
- Cycle to work & Season Ticket Loans
The company has offices in London and Manchester and are flexible with WFH/Remote Working (1 day a week in the office).
For more information on the C#/.Net Developer/Senior Software Engineer position, please apply now.
Scott Merrick LLP are acting as an employment agency regarding this vacancy.