Operational Buyer - Midlands
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by 1st Executive
Operational Buyer - Birmingham
A leading FTSE100, is undertaking significant transformation and up-skilling of the procurement function. They are seeking to recruit a Buyer to support their procurement function to work within a fast paced 'deal making' operational procurement team covering a range of direct materials & indirect services. This is a fantastic development role for an individual with procurement experience, and with a desire to fast-track their career in a global Procurement function undergoing significant transformation and up-skilling.
Your role as an Operational Buyer will be managing low level, high volume procurement spend across a range of sites within the business.
- Demonstrates some experience of operating in a Buyer or Senior Buyer capacity for Indirects or Direct spend
- Analytical and logical nature, highly numerate with demonstrable experience of using Excel
- Confident communicator with an engaging personality
- You will need to be highly motivated, ambitious & enthusiastic to develop a career within a hugely progressive environment
- Degree educated
- CIPS qualified (or working towards)
If you are interested in this Operational Buyer - Birmingham role then please do get in touch on