Power BI Developer
Posted on Sep 23, 2022 by Databuzz Ltd
Power BI Developer - Woking - Hybrid - £75,000
DataBuzz are recruiting on behalf of a prestigious organisation who are currently seeking a Power BI Developer to collaborate with fellow team members to implement & continuously develop our Power BI reporting, training of Power BI to end users and lead the development Power BI reporting & dashboards for new products & services.
- As a Power BI Developer, you will be working in a business- critical team, well supported and developed, with the opportunity to work on some really exciting projects.
- As a Power BI Developer, you will be building dashboards to help commercial teams make decisions, gathering data requirements from colleagues, or helping to understand the performance of a particular brand within the Group.
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience (proven track record) in business intelligence/big data environments, driving data analytics, dashboard, and Power BI reporting development.
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience (proven track record) in leading the development & implementation of Power BI full life cycle reporting.
- Experienced with Power BI, DAX & MDX, Power BI Administration, Power BI User Security.
- Experience with Azure
- Strong understanding of Data Warehouse modelling and terminology
- Experience with full life cycle delivery of Power BI reports, dashboards, and data feeds.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience of working as a member of an agile team and familiar with agile planning and estimation techniques. A good understanding of the fundamental rationale for employing an agile approach
- Experience of task management using Jira or similar ALM system
- Hybrid Working
- Contributory Pension
- Health Care Plans
- Flexible Working Hours
developer powerbi datamodelling dax mdx powerbidax powerbimdx azure datawarehouse starschema snowflakeschema agile jira