Internal Recruitment and HR Specialist - Hybrid
Posted on Sep 23, 2022 by Jenrick - IT
Internal Recruitment and HR Specialist is required for an award-winning FMCG company who is home to some of the UK's most iconic brands. Working with their Global Talent Acquisition and HR team in Chiswick on permanent basis in a hybrid environment - this is truly a fantastic opportunity.
As Internal Recruitment and HR Specialist you will provide support to the Global HR business partners to enable to delivery of the HR agenda covering recruitment, performance management, talent development, engagement and reward.
The successful Internal Recruitment and HR Specialist will have:
- HR experience ideally with CIPD level 3 or higher qualification
- Internal Recruitment/Talent Acquisition experience
- FMCG or Pharmaceutical experience is preferred
- Excellent IT skills in PowerPoint and Excel
- If you have Workday experience this will be a great advantage
You must love working with people, be resilient and have strong organisation skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn, grow and progress!
- Act as interface between and employees dealing with day to day HR
- Support global initiative such as HR Systems change rolls out, new benefits
- Support the production of HR data reporting
- Provided end to end candidate experience in recruitment and talent attraction
- Enhance relationships with stakeholders
- Implement and develop key initiatives and processes to ensure the best talent in the business with a key focus on diversity and inclusion
- Source candidates and work with PSL agencies to deliver talent requirements
This is a great role based in a great team who are incredibly collaborative and inclusive - a really amazing place to work.
If you have the above skills and experience and are keen to work for a fabulous company then please apply via the job board today.