Senior Risk Analyst
Posted on Sep 23, 2022 by Pontoon
A brand new, fantastic opportunity for someone to be able to manage, lead, control and support the Security Risk process for our world leading utilities company.
Role: Senior Risk Analyst
Location: Warwick (2/3 days per week)
Duration: 6 months
Rate: £500.00 - £650.00
Status: Inside IR35
The ideal candidate will have the opportunity to shape the Risk Process for the team by identifying and analysing risk, ensure that the risk is prioritized, a solution is implemented and then finally that the risk is monitored.
Experience and skills include:
- A good extensive knowledge of Risk Management, including the establishment of ne risk management frameworks.
- An understanding of Business, IT and Cyber risk
- A proven leadership, stakeholder management and presentation skills
- A good track record of delivering complex problem solving
- Power BI (beneficial)
- Experience with risk tools
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunity's employer.
Please email me