Posted on Sep 23, 2022 by Optimus E2E
Our client, a leading insurance company, is looking for a Project Manager to join their Business Process Management team in London.
- This role will work closely with Business Sponsors, Project Portfolio Manager, Programme Managers and IT stakeholders in London to ensure the project is mobilised and structured appropriately
- Managing the whole project from delivery of agreed timescales and budget to escalating issues to the Programme Manager as required
- Producing and managing the project plan to include IT, 3rd party supplier and business activity.
- Managing the project activities of any Business Analyst (permanent or contract) and PMO representation on the project.
- Managing any internal and external IT suppliers to ensure delivery to scope, plan and budget.
- Managing risks, issues and dependencies, and developing any necessary mitigation plans.
- Producing regular reporting for the Sponsor and for project and programme boards.
Requirements of the Project Manager (London):
- Experience managing complex projects
- Proficiency with various software development life cycle methodologies including Waterfall and Agile
- Experience of change management principles, methodologies, and tools
- Strong vendor management skills
- Project Management standards qualified ie Prince 2, APM etc
- Experience working within Insurance/London Market is desirable
- Multi territory exposure is desirable