Identity Management (IAM)-Technical Analyst- Financial Services
Posted on Sep 23, 2022 by Alexander Ash Consulting Ltd
Identity Management (IAM) - Technical Analyst - Financial Services
A consultancy is assisting a major financial services firm in standardising identity representation across several key business systems and have an opportunity for an Identity Management Analyst to play a key role in reviewing and driving technical design for the initiative.
You will be responsible for reviewing technical design documents and current-state technical configurations and data flows between key systems and agree technical changes that support changes towards the roadmap for strategic change.
You should apply for this role if you are/have:
- 5+ years within identity management within global blue chip firms
- Previous experience on integration or technical analysis of identity systems
- Understanding of two or more of SailPoint, ServiceNow Workday, Fieldglass and/or (Azure) Active Directory
- Technical/systems analysis experience
- Degree education or higher from a leading academic institution
This is a £400-450/day role-based London initially for three months, but extendible for six months after that.