Posted on Sep 23, 2022 by Harvey Nash Plc
Harvey Nash is now inviting candidates to apply for the role of Management Accountant for a two month contract, inside of IR35 with a daily rate of £250 - £300 depending on experience. Candidates applying must have a recent Disclosure Scotland in place or be happy to apply for a recent certificate. Fully remote role.
Working for a public sector client your main duties will be:
- Work with the Finance Controller (FC) and Financial Accountant (FA) to ensure robust internal controls and governance are in line
- Liaise with the Procurement and Contracts Manager to support the oversight of the purchasing function
- Ensure all finance returns and reports are submitted by required deadlines.
- Provide advice, input and support on finance and purchasing matters to staff.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including the ability to write concise papers which inform and influence senior management decision and present to stakeholders.
- Proven leadership skills - ability to lead a team and empower, value, develop and motivate people.
- Excellent analytical skills to review range of information and data, draw conclusions and communicate information to others.
- Experience in accounting and finance with knowledge and understanding of setting and managing budgets
- Qualified and part qualified accountants will be considered
- Strong experience of working with Excel and automating it
Please submit your CV for consideration.