Procurement Third Party Supplier Risk Manager
Posted on Sep 23, 2022 by LHH Recruitment Solutions
Procurement - Third Party Supplier Risk Manager
Location: London, UK
Summary: My client is an organisation in the financial services industry with values focusing on excellence, innovation, team work and integrity. It is a company that has won awards consecutively as best place to work. They provide great work culture with great benefits that includes great work place facilities. They promote flexible working, focusing on diversity and making health and well being a priority to create conditions for people to thrive.
Overview: The role will have a solid understanding of managing risk in supply chain in a globally regulated environment by considering different types of assessment and risk that organisation face.
- Leading the development and growth of the operating model design for supplier oversight policy and framework
- Managing new supplier due diligence process including financial crime, modern slavery, credit, information security, corporate responsibility
- Working closely with 2nd line risk functions (financial crime, credit risk)
- Act as key control point to prevent the on-boarding of supplier risk through data capture and assessment
- Coordinate the de-centralised supplier oversight framework, supporting with Business owners globally maintaining oversight of supplier reviews, enabling supplier risk reporting capabilities for policy compliance
- Monitor the global regulatory landscape to ensure our policies and procedures remain compliant
- Provide guidance on all areas of supplier life cycle and business areas to direct reports and teams
- Supplier contract management and platform ensuring processes are in place to manage supplier information to be reviewed regularly
The Ideal candidate:
- Experience in setting policy to managing third party relationships in a regulated environment including setting strategy
- Experience working with 2nd line risk functions to ensure supplier due diligence is performed and monitored whilst supporting supplier owners to remain compliant with policy
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills with strong organisational, presentation and problem solving skills.
- Having experience in the financial services sector is an advantage
- Third party risk management (TPRM) systems with experience managing procurement systems and tools
- Positive attitude with flexible approach to work and able to work under pressure
- Independent with the right mindset with continuous improvement
- Lead by example by creating positive team environment