Chemist (Oil / Gas Shift)
Posted on Jan 20, 2019 by Anonymous
£24,000 - £28,000 + Bonus +Health Care +Pension +life cover + 33days Holiday + Benefits
Lab Based: Middlesbrough
Are you a Chemist with experience from an UKAS accredited Lab? Are you looking for a Shifts based Chemist role with an industry leading company within the Oil & Gas sector?
On offer is a shifts based Chemists role with an industry leading and global company. You will be responsible for carrying out a full range of testing, Calibration and quality reporting for this UKAS accredited Lab.
This is an autonomous role where you will report in to the technical Supervisor reporting on all areas of analysis and ensuring all areas of non-conformity are recorded, investigated and ensure appropriate actions are taken.
This company have been established for over 100 years and harbour a training and development culture, you will have the opportunity to continue to develop technically and have constant focus on your professional development.
This role would suit a Chemist looking for a Shifts based role within the oil and Gas sector, looking for professional development and progression with an industry leading and truly global company.
* Test, Analysis & Quality perfuming routine SQC analysis
* Ensure all areas of non-conformance are recorded, investigated and appropriate action taken
* Shifts based role flexible to customer's requirements as their service runs 24hrs 365
* Chemist with experience from a UKAS accredited Lab
* LIMS systems
* Knowledge of international Analytical standards
* Looking for a highly varied role and future professional development with a true global an industry leading company
Please Click to Apply or call Ed Douglass at Rise Technical
THE COLLINGRIDGE CONSULTANCY LIMITED