Regulatory Reporting Specialist
Posted on Jan 20, 2019 by Trevose Partners Limited
- Strong fundamental Business Analysis skills with a proven ability to gather and document requirements.
- Familiarity with the current regulatory environment as it pertains to transaction reporting within the America's (CFTC, SEC, CSA, etc.)
- Historical exposure to Dodd Frank implementation is a bonus along with a working knowledge of DTCC's Global Trade Repository (GTR)
- Knowledge of the front to back trade lifecycle of OTC derivatives
- Excellent stakeholder management skills are essential and candidates must be equally adept at facing off to the business and technology.
- Proven track record of large scale change management within a regulatory reporting environment
- In depth understanding of project management methodologies across the delivery life-cycle
- Experience working in an Agile Environment is beneficial
Morgan Stanley USA
Mondrian Alpha Recruitment Solutions