Assistant Operations Manager Atlanta
Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by All My Sons Moving & Storage
Position at All My Sons Moving and Storage
We are growing and we are looking for several Enthusiastic, Go-Getter's who have a "Never Loose" attitude to add to our team!
Assistant Operation Manager
- Work directly with an Operations Manager and support them while learning our business
- Learn how to plan, schedule and dispatch employees out to customer locations while monitoring quality assurance throughout the move process.
- Assist with Managing crew of Movers and Drivers
- Assist with overseeing Safety, Compliance, DOT and Sales.
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- 2-3 years of experience managing others
- Logistics background and experience a plus
- Must be comfortable working in a fast paced busy environment
- Knowledge of P&L Management a plus
- May be required at times to assist with moves
- Be able to train in Carrollton, TX for 8-10 weeks in order to participate in our paid training program. (travel and hotel arrangements are paid by the company)
- Position may require standing for long periods of time as well as bending, lifting and climbing stairs
What do we have to offer?
Be in control of your own Success!! We offer a Base salary plus a Monthly bonus structure which is based on the performance of branch. The more profitable your team is, the more money you can make!
What does that mean for me?
- A Solid Base Salary of $50,000.00 per year
- Once you complete training, you will be eligible for a monthly bonus that is based on the Monthly % of branch profit, your results show in the size of your bonus.
- We have a Paid Training Program that allows you to hit the ground running once complete.
- Medical Benefits
- 1 week of paid vacation