Finance Project Analyst
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by G4S Security
We have an excellent opportunity for a Finance Project Analyst to join our team, based in our offices in Sutton. This is an exciting time for the company as we move forward with a new project.
The Javelin Programme is a transformational change programme, which will improve our service delivery and efficiency on a global scale, supported by leading edge technology. It will harmonise, standardise, simplify and automate our core systems and processes globally, initially in the Manned Secure Solutions businesses, and build on the digital foundations already in place to deliver a fully integrated end-to-end 'Order to Cash' solution, covering Operations, Finance, HR, IT and Procurement.
This role is to help ensure a successful deployment of the new 'Order to Cash' solution to all stakeholders; including the Finance team, Operations and Customers. The role will be heavily involved in data migration up until Go Live and stabilisation post Go Live. The role is a Fixed term contract of 6-9 months duration.
The role will be fully supported by the Finance Manager who will offer ongoing direction and guidance as well as ensuring collaboration across functions e.g. HR, Operations and Payroll.
- Work with the data team on the cleansing of any local data in existing systems (for accuracy and completeness) prior to Go Live.
- Carry out comparison testing and liaise with colleagues to help resolve variances.
- Identify Risks and Issues. Record and track outstanding items and escalate where necessary.
- Resolve issues post Go Live to reach a point of stabilisation for the Finance team.
- Managing relationships with Javelin team.
- 5 years checkable work history
- Unrestricted right to work in the UK/EU
- Fluent written and spoken English
Competencies / Personal Requirements:
- Understanding of Operational and Financial processes and systems.
- Experience of working in contract/project accounting.
- Inquisitive and able to critically analyse the Javelin platform.
- Experience working on Google Chrome platform and Oracle Fusion Finance.
- Ability to work with non-finance Operational colleagues.
- Ability to work with large volumes of data.
- Ability to use Word, Excel, Google Mail & Calendar.
- Acting professionally and collaboratively.