Head of Data and Analytics, Cheltenham
Posted on Sep 23, 2022 by FDO Consulting Limited
Head of Data and Analytics, Fantastic salary and package bonus and benefits.
Market leading and global manufacturing company are looking for a Head of Data and Analytics. In this newly created role you will have the vision to build and lead a multi-disciplined data team to support the business during an exciting period of growth. With a unique blend of data platform strategy and architecture, data and analytics engineering and data science you will shape and drive the data function. To be considered you will have previously created a data function and will have a strong understanding of data governance.
The vision you bring to the business will drive and transform the companies data strategy. You will scale the data function from start up to maturity.
Main responsibilities include -
* Drive the scope and effectiveness of the data and analysis function.
* Create a common data framework.
* Drive Data Governance.
* Create a data architecture framework.
* Work with the business on all things related to data.
* Ensure all transactional systems communicate with the data warehouse.
* Develop the roadmap for the data and analytics function.
Skills and experience required -
* Previous experience holding a senior and similar role.
* Strong knowledge of data analytics and insight.
* Proven experience developing and shaping a data and analytics team.
* Proven ability to influence at board level.
* Strong data governance experience at a global level.
* Experience working in a regulated environment.
* Manufacturing knowledge.
This is a senior and critical new role where you will be given autonomy to shape and determine the data function. It is a greenfield opportunity that will be challenging and rewarding. The role is based in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire but will involve global travel to other office locations.
The package for this role is flexible based on experience. In addition to a competitive base salary will be a bonus and good benefits. The position will be based in Cheltenham, Gloucester. You will be expected to be in the office three days per week. You are likely to travel 15-20% of the time.
If you are interested in this excellent role please send your CV so a confidential chat can be arranged.