Posted on Sep 23, 2022 by Hays Specialist Recruitment
Application Analyst | Circa £40,000 | Liverpool | Hybrid Working
A great opportunity joining a global legal firm, working in their modern city centre office. This is a hybrid position, splitting your week 3/2 between the office and your home.
As Application Analyst you will:
- Provide 3rd line support to end-users
- Manage multiple business applications
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Proactively maintain and manage the Application environment
- Responsible for Group Policies, Intune, and Active Directory
- End-user support with hardware and software
- Carry out system upgrades, imaging, and releases
We are looking for someone with a combination of the following:
- Must have a minimum of 3 years' experience in a 3rd line role
- Experience managing a multiple application portfolio
- Evidence of managing stakeholder relations - project managers, user base etc.
- Proficient working in a Microsoft environment with Active Directory, SCCM, Intune
- Excellent customer service and logical approach to every task
- Passionate and proactive approach to Technology
What you'll get in return
A salary circa £40,000, an annual performance bonus of up to 10% of salary, hybrid working, Monday to Friday 9.30-5.30, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, medical care, pension contribution up to 6%, life assurance x4 salary, technology loan, childcare vouchers plus much more.
Whatever your ambition in your job search - we share it. We're invested in life-long partnerships that empower both people and businesses to succeed. Our robust relationships with employers across the world of work, the latest insights and deep industry knowledge, means we have the best roles for you, at all stages of your career journey. Because at Hays, we're Working for your tomorrow.