Enterprise Data Architect - 150k per year
Posted on Sep 23, 2022 by Spencer Rose Ltd
Enterprise Data Architect
£120,000 per year
Spencer Rose are looking for an Enterprise Data Architect to help maintain and design our client's Enterprise Data Architecture. The Enterprise Data Architect will interact with the business stakeholders to ensure alignment with the corporate strategy. Our client operates in the Financial Services realm, helping clients navigate the ever-changing FX marketplace.
The Enterprise Data Architect's Responsibilities:
- Provide advanced technical support in design and use of information systems technology including architecture and database management
- Provide technical and data leadership to the application development group, including being able to advise on the future direction of systems
- Technically evaluate existing data architecture/design of information technology systems and providing alternative solutions and recommend appropriate path for a product/project.
- Responsible for designing and implementing data solutions, developing and implementing data strategies, providing technical guidance and oversight during all phases of the software development life cycle
- Provide innovative approaches to business outcomes in order to create new solutions that achieve competitive advantage.
- Actively mentor other team members both technically and professionally
The Enterprise Data Architect's experience:
- A minimum of 8 years of IT experience of which 3+ years should be in a senior data architect role
- Possess an up-to-date knowledge of latest technologies (including cloud-native technologies), technology trends, and third party solutions for data management problems.
- Financial and/or Banking industry experience preferred
- Bachelor and/or Master's Degree in Business, Finance, Computer Science or related field
- Relevant IT Architecture certification (eg TOGAF) is beneficial