Sitecore Developer - Permanent
Posted on Sep 23, 2022 by Lorien
Sitecore Developer - Permanent - Hybrid Working
Our client are currently looking to hire a Sitecore Developer to join the team. This role would be hyrbid working.
As the ideal candidate for this role you will be an experienced Sitecore developer, who will work as a developer in the Application delivery team. The role will involve planning and developing of several Sitecore websites and system integrations following company code standards, best practices, and operational procedures.
The team has recently completed a Sitecore 10 upgrade which being is deployed to Azure Kubernetes. CI/CD and a blue/green deployment strategy are being implemented using Azure DevOps pipelines.
- Developing and maintaining Sitecore-centric-based solutions.
- Accountable for the timely and technical quality delivery on Sitecore-related elements/phases for software development projects.
- Contribute to software delivery project planning (scope, time estimates, technical skills)
- Ensuring technical implementation and delivery processes (ie Unit testing, Source control, Coding Standards, Deployments) and technical documentation are followed, improved, and continuously evolved
- Work in a collaborative team environment and work closely with colleagues to achieve business objectives.
- Collaborate with stakeholders (eg business stakeholders, product owners, project managers, and end users) to understand functional and non-functional requirements.
- Investigate and propose solutions to development and design problems.
- Participate in the scope of work estimation and forecasting.
- Adhere to architecture, design, implementation, and security standards and best practices.
- Sitecore development experience
- Sitecore Helix
- Sitecore Experience Accelerator (SXA)
- Sitecore solution 9/10 Developer Certification
- Development using Microsoft technologies and frameworks (eg MVC, ASP.NET and C#)
- Git in Azure DevOps
- Microsoft Azure - PaaS, IaaS
- MS SQL Server
- Agile/sprint-based development
- PowerShell Scripting
- E-commerce experience
- Relevant Microsoft Azure Certifications
- Continuous integration - implementing Azure DevOps pipelines
- Sitecore Analytics and Personalization
- Docker, Containers and Kubernetes
If this role would be a good fit for your skills and experience, please apply!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age