NetSuite Technical Consultant
Posted on Sep 23, 2022 by Eclipse I.T. Recruitment
NetSuite Technical Consultant
Our clients are looking for an experienced Technical consultant to support the Functional Consultants to implement the configuration work required for each project. Typically, you will be spread over more projects and are delegated to by Functional Consultants. You may attend some customer-facing meetings with Functional Consultants for particularly complex requirements.
You should enjoy transposing a solution into the company's configurator file (JSON) - so some experience coding will be required. NO software development (our software is locked down) - but definitely the ability to instruct out Native NetSuite software how to perform in different circumstances. JAVA experience would be more than adequate to understand the company's JSON configurator. And you will be shown how to use it.
- Deployments are launched on time (according to the agreed upon milestones) and within budget.
- Positive and healthy working relationships are formed with every customer you launch.
- You work harmoniously with technical/functional consultants to successfully deliver deployments.
- Customer's requirements are gathered and intimately understood, and used to ensure we deliver value to their business.
- We coordinate closely with the customer's NetSuite implementation team to ensure the success of both deployments.
- Regularly attend and participate in the Deployment Team Rituals.
- Commit to an in-depth understanding of the customer's business requirements, and provide the best possible solution.
- Utilise your internal support network to deliver on deployments - ask for help within your local team, the global Deployments team, and the wider business when you need it.
- Follow all documented processes for your team and the wider business in good faith.
- Communicate early and often, and follow up calls discussing key information with an email summary.
- Make a good first impression and own the customer relationship throughout the deployment phase. You're the first face they see once they become a customer, so the building of trust and tone for their ongoing relationship with the company starts with you.
- Set and manage expectations on an ongoing basis - ensure the customer has a solid understanding of the scope and expected timeline.
- Ensure the customer understands what they need to do to and by when to ensure the deployment stays on schedule.
- Communicate to the customer ahead of time when a deadline is not achievable, and what is required to move the deployment back on track.
- It's occasionally necessary to deliver an answer the customer doesn't want. Rely on your empathy and the relationship you have built to communicate with the customer, and the guidance of your Deployment Lead.
- Set dates for key milestones and coordinate internal resources to ensure we meet them.
- Communicate early and often with the customer's Netsuite implementation team, and follow any guidelines for working with partners.
- Work as a team to deliver on your deployments - help with implementation work to progress the project if and where you can.
- Identify at-risk deployments early, and work with your deployment lead to guide them back on track.
- Prioritise the right projects based on milestones, customer sentiment, and guidance from your deployment lead.
- Treat the SOW as the source of truth, refer back to it often and always raise a formal variation to scope when the customer's requirements fall out of the original scope.
- Track time to your projects regularly and accurately, so that budgets for future projects can adjusted accordingly.
- Facilitate workshops with your customers throughout the project to gather requirements and validate solutions.
- Adopt an agile approach to workshopping a solution, set customer expectations that they'll see the solution progress and grow as they continue to provide feedback.
- Take accountability for proposed solutions, ensure the customer's requirements are translated and that they are industry and Company's best practice.