Security Engineer - SC Clearance required (SIEM)
Posted on Sep 23, 2022 by Lorien
Security Engineer - Security cleared
Are you a Security Engineer looking for a new role? If you are, we have a great opportunity to work with one of the largest Global IT Service Provide on an initial 18 contract.
This role will be based on client site 5 days a week in Bracknell, with opportunity for hybrid working.
- The Security Engineer will be responsible for the creation of packaged components from design artefacts using industry standard tooling and methodologies which vary in size and complexity. You will work closely with the Solution Architects and Project Managers to ensure that deliverables are defect free, in-line with the designs and meet the customer requirements. You will also be required to create professional documentation to accompany all components.
Key experience required:
- Produces high quality solutions and documentation, through the use of a structured approach, for components with varying degrees of complexity.
- Demonstrable experience building, configuring and deploying Microsoft SCOM
- Demonstrable experience building, configuring and deploying LogRhythm
- Experience using Splunk
- Strong Networking Skills
- General Windows Infrastructure skills (Windows Server installation & configuration, AD, Group Policy etc.)
A valid security clearance is required for this role, we will still consider candidates without one.
If you feel this role matches your skill set and you would like to know more then please apply now!
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.