Verification Engineer (Cloud/Mobile Apps)
Posted on Sep 23, 2022 by Helvetica Partners Sarl
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Verification (Cloud/Mobile Apps). The role is a permanent position based in Bern Canton & comes with good home office allowance.
- Play a key role & have a large influence in the evolution of this field & contribute with suggestions & ideas.
- Carry out Requirements Engineering & Management: review & adjust requirements for sub & system software requirements (apps, clouds) & ensure their verifiability in cooperation with a product owner, product manager & software development team.
- Create test documentation on system, subsystem & component level (test plans, test cases, test scripts, summary reports).
- Coordinate the provision of test infrastructure at all verification levels.
- Coordinate & delegate tasks to responsible verification specialists from other areas such as development, SW testing & internal & external service providers.
- Develop/introduce existing verification methods, processes & tools.
- Partake in system configuration & product release support.
- Carry out Verification activities & time & resource planning.
- Consult with other involved departments/stakeholders (systems engineering, hardware & mechanical development, usability, risk management & testing).
- Define & maintain software requirement documentation & traceability in a requirements management tool.
- Create & review requirement specifications & interface descriptions for new features/user stories.
- At least 2 years of professional experience in Verification Engineering, Validation Engineering, Systems Engineering, Test Engineering, Development Engineering or similar.
- Good experience in the areas of Cloud Computing &/or Mobile Apps.
- Some experience in Agile Software Development Environments & the Requirements Engineering of Software.
- Ideally experienced in the areas of Smart Connected Devices, IoT & Bluetooth.
- Experience in Design Verification is considered a plus.
- Any experience in creating Integration Tests according to IEC 62304 is advantageous.
- Preferably experienced within Highly Regulated environments.
- Completed University Degree with specialization in Software Development or similar.
- Ideally an ISTQB Certified Software Tester Advanced Level.
- Assertive, decisive, networked thinking, assertive & solution-oriented.
- Very good communication skills (both in an engineering & business context).
- Fluent in English (spoken & written), some German language skills (A2/B1 level) are considered extremely advantageous.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word or PDF format.