Senior Ifrastructure Engineer Security Cleared
Posted on Sep 23, 2022 by Lorien
Lorien Global have partnered up with a prestigious, global IT service provider.
We are actively recruiting a Security cleared, Integrator Engineer for a 6-12 month contract.
This Role will be based on site 5 days per week in Basingstoke.
- We are looking for Integration Engineers, at varying levels of technical ability and experience, to join our existing dynamic Solution Build Practice.
- Your role will involve working closely with the Architects, Senior Integration Engineers and Test Managers for automation, configuration and documentation deliverables offerings from a variety of vendors which vary in size and complexity. Working alongside a team of dedicated SMEs
- you will be driven to find better, faster and more effective solutions. This is a fast-paced environment where you will have the chance to grow and build upon your existing knowledge and ability.
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- The successful Infrastructure Engineer must have demonstrable experience working on the automated deployment of infrastructure and virtualisation solutions, both open source and proprietary, who combines strong technical skills with an ability to review design artefacts and produce the associated build and configuration instructions.
- Do you have the ability to discuss and qualify design documentation for future correction and potential defect resolution (Jira)? Do you have experience of automating, configuring and deploying virtual VMWare Windows (Server 2019) or Linux (RHEL) environments? Do you have strong Scripting experience coupled with a solid understanding of infrastructure and networking? Do you have experience working in a team designing, developing and supporting solutions?
- This role requires the candidate to possess a valid Security clearance.
- If you would like the opportunity to interview, please click apply now!
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.