Digital Controls - Risk & Compliance - Senior Associate Level
Posted on Sep 23, 2022 by Synchro Recruitment
*Digital Controls - Risk & Compliance - Senior Associate Level - Multiple Roles*
Synchro is proud to be working with a global leader in financial services, who are providing strategic advice and products to the world's most prominent clients.
Our client is underway with a digital transformation strategy which will enable them to go on the journey of investing in innovative ways to attract customers, deepen engagement and drive increased satisfaction through delightful interactions with digital products and experiences.
So, to support them on their exciting technical journey, they are looking for an experienced Controls Manager who has experience of being the 1st line of defence for business risk and controls, by maintaining strong and consistent control environments.
Is a fast paced and dynamic culture important to you for your next opportunity? If so, we are looking for people with a desire to expand their skills whilst working on an exciting new venture for the client. The work you will be involved with will have a massive impact, for the client, as well as for their clients and business partners around the world.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working with the Controls Team in partnership with stakeholders, to evaluate and perform end to end analysis of the business operational risk.
- Identify significant gaps and weaknesses and determine root cause of control deficiencies.
- Develop creative and innovative solutions to manage risk and improve customer experience.
- Ensure that controls are properly designed and are operating effectively
- Develop and ensure implementation of the control framework, embedding controls within Scrum Agile delivery methods, by balancing approach with customer experience - which becomes a natural part of the software development process
You will have:
- Demonstrable experience and knowledge in Operational risk
- 3-5 years' experience in financial services industry with background in controls, audit, quality assurance, operational risk management or compliance
- Strong knowledge of UK & EU regulatory requirements relating PoFC, AML, KYC, Sanctions, Fraud and PSR
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills.
- Solid critical thinking and analysis in technical scenarios.
- Able to synthesise large amounts of data and formulate innovative solutions to complex situations
For more information about this role, please contact us on (see below).