Network Engineer SC cleared
Posted on Sep 23, 2022 by Lorien
Network Engineer - Security cleared
Lorien Global have partnered up with a Global IT service provider.
We are actively recruiting a security cleared Network Engineer to work on a initial 6 month contract, this role will be working on site based in Bracknell.
- Responsible for the design, creation, testing and documenting of new and amended programs from supplied specifications in accordance with agreed standards. The provision of application maintenance and support services, either directly to users of the applications or to service delivery functions.
- Daily duties will include a mixture project/implementation work and general support escalations/fault finding. The role will also require the individual to be capable of configuring, troubleshooting and tuning Juniper network devices.
Key experience required:
- High Technical knowledge of networks, network security and their configuration and operational processes
- Minimum of two years commercial networking experience
- Strong, in depth knowledge of networking technologies, ie LAN, WAN, TCP/IP, routing, switching and subnet addressing
- Strong in depth knowledge of networking hardware, ideally from the Juniper family
- Experience of network implementation work
- Good network management, security and configuration understanding
- Working knowledge of ISDN, VPN, Broadband solutions
- Experience with network monitoring and troubleshooting tools
- Well-developed leadership, management and consulting skills
A valid security clearance is required for this role.
If you feel this role matches your skill set and you would like to know more then please apply now!
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.