Posted on Sep 23, 2022 by Agilesphere LLP
Fimatix are a leading Agile Software Delivery Consultancy. Due to a new project we are looking for a contract Management Account.
The Management Accountant is an integral position within the finance department. The key function of this role is to analyse financial information and implement effective strategies to enhance overall business performance. Combining both accounting and management skills, the Management Accountant has overall accountability for preparing, developing and applying findings from financial reports.
Your responsibilities will include maintaining financial policies and management information systems, alongside establishing effective communication channels to inform management on all aspects of company finance.
- Analyse financial information to assist business profitability and growth
- Provide accurate and sound management reporting to assist with key decision making
- Produce month end and year end accounts
- Prepare statutory and management accounts
- Contribute to annual budgeting and planning process
- Manage capital expenditure
- Produce financial statements including P&L accounts, cash flows, variance analysis and commentaries
- Ensure compliance with all financial regulations
- Review accounting processes and practices and improve where necessary to ensure efficient financial operations
- Accountability for cash flow and production of forecasts
- Review company assets and liabilities
- Prepare monthly reconciliations for all accounts
- Assessment of monthly expenses
- Calculation, presentation and payment of VAT
- Production of relevant commercial analysis eg margins and pricing
The Ideal candidate:
- Fully qualified accountant (CIMA/ACA/ACCA)
- Thorough understanding of management information systems
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and able to successfully communicate with people at all levels, both financial and non-financial
- Highly competent, with solid commercial acumen
- Dynamic, committed and experienced
Please apply now for an immediate conversation on the role in more detail.