Posted on Sep 23, 2022 by Harris Global
Harris Global are currently recruiting for an Application Engineer to join a wealth management client on a permanent basis working hybrid- London.
- Run the daily and nightly processing schedules as defined and agreed by the Team Lead.
- Monitor intraday and overnight background/batch jobs on production and test environments
- Ensure that overnight processing is running within defined SLAs and escalate appropriately on any variances.
- Maintain operating system security
- Work with other technology and business teams to ensure healthy running of the system
- Alerting the appropriate teams in a timely manner with process/hardware issues.
- Document all changes that are made to procedures/software.
- Ensure that a high level of service and visibility is provided to all customers through early notification of faults.
- Assist the Application Operations Team Leader by providing feedback and suggestions to identify inefficiencies or issues.
- Basic Linux knowledge required
- 2 years Computer Operations experience required
- Overnight shift work experience required
- Working use of Microsoft products
For more information, please apply now!