Workday Functional Consultant
Posted on Sep 23, 2022 by Henderson Scott
Workday Functional Consultants
We are looking for enthusiastic Workday Functional Consultants who would like to be part of an exciting team which although backed by a household name also has the feel and agility of a boutique provider. If you are looking for a role that will support your career goals and give you the flexibility to work your way then this could be something worth a conversation.
- Circa £70,000 - £85,000 + Generous bonus and benefits
- Remote or Hybrid UK wide
- Life Assurance
- Single medical healthcare
- Pension - 10%
- 25 days holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
You will join a fast-growing part of our clients dynamic, market leading Workday solution centre helping to deliver innovative solutions to clients all over the world with the real ability to help shape the direction of this growing team.
- Workday HCM Certified
- Understanding of end-to-end Workday deployments
- Knowledge of Compensation Recruiting a plus but not essential
- Good team player and people person
If you feel this opportunity as a Workday Functional Consultant is interesting enough to warrant a chat, please do apply to register your interest and have a more detailed conversation about these positions.