Regional IT Manager
Posted on Sep 23, 2022 by LTS Resourcing
Our Global client are urgently seeking a Regional IT Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
As the Regional IT Manager, you will provide end user support, project delivery and technology standardisation across on- premises and cloud-based end user IT services and applications. Working across multiple functions the role provides expertise and input into daily productivity challenges, continuous improvement activities, operational issues and multiple business and IT project initiatives.
This is an exciting opportunity for an IT Manager to drive forward a globally consistent, standardised, and secure end-user computing services that evolves with business needs and technology improvements resulting in optimum staff productivity, improved user experience and an ability to add/create value by leveraging the latest capabilities.
Key responsibilities for the IT Manager but not limited to:
- Provide fitting IT solutions to your internal customers based on the trade-off between global standardisation and local adaptation
- Lead IT projects to implement standard solutions and strategic initiatives in your IT Region, but also IT modernisation and optimisation projects specific to your IT Region
- To collect demands and requirements in your IT Region and consolidate and present them to stakeholders.
- Manage the local IT and IT stakeholders in your IT Region and continuously track, monitor and report service level fulfilment and compliance status
- Plan and support change and communication programs across different locations in your IT Region
Education, Experience and Skills of the IT Manager:
- Experience as an IT Manager leading in similar on-site and hybrid working environment
- Good project management skills to plan and steer IT implementation projects
- Broad knowledge and understanding across different IT applications in the manufacturing industry (ERP, MES) and IT infrastructure (data centre, network, digital workplace)
- Good communication skills and capability to adapt your communication style (written and oral) to the situation and the target audience