Information Security Manager
Posted on Sep 23, 2022 by Easton Haines Consultancy
Information Security Manager
The Information Security Manager manages a small team consisting of Information Security Analysts and an Operational Resilience Manager. They develop and mature the information security function working within the Technology Services department, sitting alongside specialist IT Security and technical colleagues. The Information Security Manager also assists the Head of IT Operations by leading on all IT Regulatory Compliance, Operational Resilience, IT Audit, IT Governance, and IT Risk activities.
The location for this role is Swansea, the classification of this role is Hybrid. Typically, this has entailed three days collaborating with colleagues in the office and two days working from home per week.
Reporting to the Head of IT Operations your main responsibilities in the role will be to:
- Provide guidance and assist business stakeholders with Informational Security enterprise
- Manage on an ongoing basis and negotiate audits and reported audit issues with internal/external audits
- Contribute to the future Information Security strategy
- Be responsible for the ongoing management of the ISMS and its maturity
- Maintain the Information Security Audit program and lead IT Risk Management on behalf of the department in line with the business's corporate governance requirements
- Chair the Information Security Forum on behalf of the Head of IT
- Be responsible for the development of the Business Continuity and Operational Resilience frameworks
What you'll get in return:
- 25 days holiday
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Annual holiday buy (up to 3 extra days)
- Salary sacrifice benefits
- Annual benefits reviews
- Professional qualifications and study support
The successful candidate will have:
- Significant prior experience of governance, compliance, risk and audit management in an Information Security Manager capacity
- Experience and understanding of Operational resilience
- Experience of GDPR, PCIDSS, ISO27001 implementation or ongoing management
- Qualifications covering security compliance, CISA, CISM, CISMP are preferable
- Ability to produce management information and reports to an agreed schedule upon request
- Proven communication skills across multiple levels of an organisation, including interaction with senior level business partners
In return you will receive an extremely competitive annual salary, an excellent benefits package, good training, an annual bonus and a great working environment although this role offers the opportunity also offers the chance to work partially from home.
Please apply either by using the link provided or by emailing your CV direct to me. Alternatively, you can call for more information on the number shown below.
Easton Haines Consultancy is a specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. No terminology in the advertisement is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies, we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary or contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment business.
Please note that, unfortunately, due to the high level of applications, we are only able to respond to those candidates whose CVs match the job requirements.