Posted on Sep 23, 2022 by Project People
Position: Warehouse Operator, IT based role
Type: Temporary, PAYE - 6 months rolling
Location: Warrington, on site
Hours: Weekdays 8.30am - 5pm
Responsibilities will include:
- General warehouse duties Hours and Shifts
- Managing Recycle auditing
- System update on Assets
- Supporting all areas of the warehouse meeting multiple deadlines.
- Maintaining high standards of housekeeping
- Adhering to essential safety standards and site best practise at all times.
- Good understanding of general IT and data entry
- Ideally experience of working in and enjoy fast-paced customer driven warehouse environments.
- Knowledge and experience within Auditing processes
- Knowledge using Microsoft Packages
- Have an organised and flexible approach, with excellent communication skills.
- Previous use of Warehouse Management Systems would be advantageous (Basic PC skills)
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.