Agile Coach - Zurich - Switzerland
Posted on Sep 23, 2022 by NP Group
Contract Role: Agile Coach
Location: Zurich, Switzerland/Remote (minimum 2 days on site Zurich/3 days Remote each week)
Rate: CHF 720 - 830 a day (€745-860) - Engagement will be run through our in Country compliant partner
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 6 months + extendable
An exciting project for an Agile Coach to join a team to work on our clients project based at a Global Banking organisation. Deployed as part of an enterprise wide Agile transformation initiative working across infrastructure and applications.
Must Have: Spotify Agile Approach experience/IT Infrastructure project experience/large Financial Services experience - Team Agile delivery/able to work on site in Zurich
- Experienced Agile coach with previous financial services experience, ideally investment banking/large global financial organisations.
- Strong people skills/communicator and champion of Agile
- Experience in leading high-value customer engagements related to agile adoption and transformation
- A strong background in delivering Agile Transformations and/or Agile Solutions -Critical thinker with the ability to navigate poorly defined problems
- Deep understanding of Kanban Method and other reflective-improvement frameworks
- Broad understanding of agile methodologies including Lean, Kanban, Scrum, XP, and SAFe, Spotify
- Ideally 5-10 years of experience in agile transformation consulting and leading large, multi-faceted projects across Infrastructure and Applications
- 10+ years of pragmatic IT and/or software development and delivery experience
- Experience working with delivery teams using a variety of agile practices: stand-ups, pairing, continuous integration, continuous delivery, retrospectives and whole-team approach
- Financial services experience
- Knowledge of Spotify Agile Method
Networking People (UK) is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.